Welcome to WelDcon India Pvt.Ltd.
We are located at Nashik, 180 Kms from Mumbai, spread over approximately 10000 sq. ft. area in the Prime Industrial Zone of Ambad, with all latest facilities required to produce and maintain tooling for Sheet Metal Welding. The trained staff and established vendor network, takes care of every minute problem in Manufacturing. Our service staff, with service centers, in Nashik, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Rudrapur, is competent to handle any kind of resistance welding challenge. We have established a design center with all modern engineering software and trained engineers working round the clock for creating turn key solutions for Body In White Technology. The state of art tool room manufacture the components of these solutions with a stringent qualitative approach.
As a result of these efforts coupled with Engineering Expertise, Continuous up gradation of facilities, Commitment in meeting project deadlines and effective post sales support has enabled us to achieve over 7000 Installations spread over the country. This is one of the largest number of installations by any supplier in India. Not only has the number, but repeated orders from customers and customer retention to the extend of 100% speak volumes about the faith and trust created by Weldcon with Customers.
Experience in handling variety of jobs with innovation and willingness to accept challenges makes this Company the most vibrant team working in the field of Resistance welding in India. Aggressive product design and continuous up gradation of Technology is order of the day.
- 1997 : Formation of Firm Weldcon India.
- 1999 : Association with TECNA S.pA, Italy.
- 2000 : Supply of welding equipment lines for model A, B & C to Maruti Udyog Limited.
- 2001 : Conversion of Company to Private Ltd.
- 2002 : Welding Automation for Petrol Tank Line of Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- 2003 : Acquired a new premises of 45000 Sq. feet at Ambad Industrial Area.
- 2004 : Technology transfer for manufacturing of arms from Tecna.
- 2005 : Setup of State of the Art Tool Room.
- 2006 : Developed Networking Tool for Welding Machines.
- 2008 : Development of complete range of Light Track System.
- 2009 : Supply of Welding equipment lines to MahindraChakan
- 2009 : Formation of Wiresys Auto Components Pvt. Ltd. for Auto Component Business
- 2010 : Diversification in Agriculture Business by formation of SG Orchards
- 2011 : Introduced Nut & Bolt Feeders.
- 2012 : Introduction of new series of guns.
- 2013 : Formation of joint Venture with Tecna, S.pA, Italy.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- Ashok Layland Ltd.
- Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd.
- BMW India Pvt. Ltd.
- Caterpillar India
- Fiat India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ford India Pvt. Ltd.
- General Motors India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
- John Deer
- Krohne Marshall Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. Farm Equipment Sector
- Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Auto Sector
- Mahindra Navistar Automotives Ltd.
- Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Renault Nissan Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Motors Ltd.
- The International Aerospace Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.
- VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd.
- Volkswagen India Pvt. Ltd.
- Jai Bharat Maruti Ltd.
- Caparo Maruti Ltd.
- Vee Gee Industrial Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- S.K.H. Metals Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra Ugine Steel Co. Ltd.